Brooklyn Bridge Park
Early Morning Yoga
Monday, July 1, 2013
This event repeats every week on Monday between 7/1/2013 and 8/19/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
This hour-long yoga class integrates postures, breathing exercises, relaxation and meditation to stretch, strengthen and condition. All levels are welcome. Limited mats available.
Registration opens 30 minutes prior to class.
A few notes:
- Remember to bring a mat if you have one (a limited number of mats are available first come first served - with valid ID).
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must sign a waiver before participating.
The Dodge YMCA is a community service organization that promotes positive values through programs that build spirit, mind and body, welcoming all people with a focus on youth.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Parks Designer Emmanuel Thingue Wins 2011 Sloan Public Service Award