Brooklyn Bridge Park
Sunday, May 18, 2014
11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Sunday between 4/5/2014 and 11/29/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us Sundays at Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5 for another season of Brooklyn’s best street food. From brisket to bulgogi and Burmese noodles, to phatty beet sliders, fish and chips and farm-fresh ice cream, there’s always something yummy for everyone. Come enjoy our food with a view.
The markets are open 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., rain or shine, all spring, summer and fall. See ya there!
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Wednesday Night Tours: New York Harbor Ferries, Past & Present
- Sunset Pilates
- Double Dutch
- Syfy Movies with a View: Clue