Brooklyn Bridge Park
Dumbo Arts Festival
Saturday, September 28, 2013
9:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 9/27/2013 and 9/29/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Dumbo Arts Festival is a three-day celebration of art, music, and performance. It brings over 500 artists from a variety of fields, with 100 studios, 50 galleries, and 100 programming partners to DUMBO every fall, with performances, exhibitions, and much more, all against the backdrop of the Manhattan Skyline, the Brooklyn Bridge, and Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Visitors can enjoy outdoor and indoor visual art installations and exhibitions, digital art and large scale projections. They can also visit artists in their studios,help make murals on the street, or watch dancers, poets and actors on street corners throughout the neighborhood. While the main events end earlier, the projections can be seen through midnight all three nights.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Wednesday Night Tours: Composition & Lighting in Brooklyn Bridge Park: Fall
- Waterfront Walks: Guided Tours of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Wednesday Night Tours: Bringing the Park to Life