Brooklyn Bridge Park
History Tour: A Key to the Continent
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Explore the role of the Brooklyn waterfront in making New York City and its environs a strategic hub in both the American Revolution and the Civil War.
Guide: Barnet Schecter, author The Battle for New York
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Wednesday Night Tours: Natives and Newcomers
- Sunset Pilates
- Double Dutch
- Syfy Movies with a View: High Noon