Brooklyn Bridge Park
Green Series: Gardening with Native Plants
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Growlocal! Join a Brooklyn Bridge Park gardener in exploring the varieties of popular and lesser known indigenous plants that thrive in a personal garden, which in turn bolster the eco-system of local birds and insects supporting the health of your garden.
Guide: Marina McCoy, BBP Gardener.
This tour requires that you RSVP here.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Waterfront Walks: Guided Tours of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Waterfront Walks
- Pilates With The Fitness Guru
- Wednesday Night Tours: Fall Landscape Drawing