Brooklyn Bridge Park
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
6:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Wednesday between 6/19/2013 and 8/14/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Brooklyn chess instructor, Zebedee Collins, is back at the Pier 1 Promenade to teach skills and strategies to help take your game to the next level. The class is best for beginning players, but all players are welcome. Boards are limited so come early.
Watch this great clip from NYC Media about Checkmate 101.
*There will be no Checkmate 101 on July 3rd.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Bargemusic Family Concert
- Waterfront Walks: Guided Tours of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Waterfront Walks
- Pilates With The Fitness Guru