Brooklyn Bridge Park
Green Series: Urban Gardening Design Challenge
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Gardening can be a challenge in urban environments. Learn how to overcome basic obstacles like limited space, water, and shade through a hands-on design and construction workshop. Participants will create site-specific gardens with recycled and salvaged materials provided by Build it Green!NYC and instructed by Solar One.
This workshop requires that you RSVP here.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Wednesday Night Tours: Composition & Lighting in Brooklyn Bridge Park: Fall
- Waterfront Walks: Guided Tours of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Wednesday Night Tours: Bringing the Park to Life