Brooklyn Bridge Park
History Tour: The Brooklyn Bridge
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Celebrating the 130th birthday of the Brooklyn Bridge, the great engineering marvel that first connected the cities on either side of the East River. Tour departs from Brooklyn Bridge Park and will end at the tower on the Manhattan side of the Bridge.
Guide: David Frieder, The Roebling Museum.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Pilates With The Fitness Guru
- Wednesday Night Tours: Fall Landscape Drawing
- Sunset Pilates
- Green Team