Brooklyn Bridge Park
Children's Storytime and Drawing
Sunday, June 16, 2013
10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Bring your little ones for a summer celebration in Brooklyn with drawing and story time. Brooklyn writer Emily Jenkins and Brooklyn illustrator Stephanie Graegin talk, read and draw in connection with their new picture book, Water in the Park, which is inspired by Prospect Park summertime.
Book signing to follow. Presented by Random House Children's Books.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Pilates With The Fitness Guru
- Wednesday Night Tours: New York Harbor Ferries, Past & Present
- Sunset Pilates
- Double Dutch