Blue Heron Park
Family Nature Hike (Light)
Sunday, July 28, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Hiking programs feature intensity levels ranging from light (a leisurely stroll on mostly paved paths), moderate (longer, faster paced hikes on rugged terrain), to vigorous (long distance, with hills and rugged terrain). For all hiking programs we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Blue Heron Park
Blue Heron Park Weather
- Parks Cuts The Ribbon At New Blue Heron Tot Lot
- This Weekend In Parks
- This Weekend In Parks: Holiday Edition
- Winter Journal Writing
- Kids Week Staten Island: Meet the Critters
- Kids Week Staten Island: Nature Hike Journal
- Kids Week Staten Island: All about Owls
- Kids Week Staten Island: Puppet Show