Although widely known for its beautiful pool, the oldest and largest in the city, Astoria Park offers more than aquatic pleasures. Outdoor tennis courts, a track, a bandstand, multiple trails, basketball courts, and playgrounds lure visitors from the five boroughs and beyond. And the views! Sitting on the edge of the East River and resting between the Triborough Bridge and Hell Gate Bridge, the park offers shoreline sights and sounds that make the benches along its perimeter popular spots year-round.
Discover the history of Astoria Park
Help clean up the coastline of the East River at Astoria Park! Join the event led by community partners Green Shores...
Visit NYC Park's oldest and largest pool. Admission is free!
- Bocce Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Outdoor Pools
- Running Tracks
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
Directions to Astoria Park
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Dive In And Help To Restore The Astoria Pool Olympic High Dive!
- Parks Celebrates Ollies, Grinds and Fakies at the New Astoria Skate Park
- Astoria Park Diving Pool Amphitheater Construction
- Astoria Park Pathway Reconstruction
- Astoria Pool Locker Room Reconstruction
- Citywide Comfort Station and Park Facility Reconstruction (CNYG-515M)
- Citywide Electrical System Reconstruction for Comfort Stations & Parks Facilities (CNYG-615M)