The City of New York acquired the land that is now Andrews Playground through a number of property transactions. The original playground was one-half acre, and was acquired by condemnation for school purposes in 1900. Two years later, the Board of Education decided that a school was not needed on the site, but it was not until October 28, 1928, that the land was conveyed to Parks for playground purposes.
Directions to Andrews Grove
Andrews Grove Weather