University Malls are a series of traffic islands on University Avenue, which are named for New York University. NYU occupied the 50-acre University Heights campus located at 180th Street between Sedgwick and University Avenues from 1894 until 1973, when it sold the land to the City University of New York (CUNY) in an effort to mitigate financial difficulties. The Bronx Community College, which was founded in 1957, and joined CUNY when the City system was first established in 1961, now occupies the campus.
Directions to University Malls
University Malls Weather