Nature Exploration Hike (light)
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
On Nature Exploration Hikes we will discover the plants and animals that inhabit the urban forest.
Hiking programs feature intensity levels ranging from light (a leisurely stroll on mostly paved paths), to moderate (longer, faster paced hikes on rugged terrain), to vigorous (long distance, with hills and rugged terrain).
For all hiking programs we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Bloomingdale Park
Bloomingdale Park Weather
- Parks & Recreation to Launch Imagination Playground Tour throughout NYC Boroughs this Summer
- Cutting the Ribbon on Two S.I. Gems
- State-of-the-Art Soccer Field Opens at Bloomingdale Park
- NYC Parks Summer Movie Series: Despicable Me 2
- SummerStage Kids Presents: Wildlife Theater from the Central Park Zoo
- SummerStage Kids Presents: Puppetmobile
- SummerStage Kids Presents: Chris Clark Bicycle Stunt Show
- SummerStage Kids Presents: Mr. Chris' Musical Experience