Saturday, February 16, 2013
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Whether you are preparing for an extended journey through the woods or just want to be more prepared for any situation, a wilderness survival program is perfect for you. Wilderness survival programs take place in the fall and winter. All programs are family friendly, but are recommended for ages 8 years and older. Wilderness survival programs feature hands-on activities in an outdoor setting. Please dress appropriately for cold weather.
Directions to Bloomingdale Park
Bloomingdale Park Weather
- Parks & Recreation to Launch Imagination Playground Tour throughout NYC Boroughs this Summer
- Cutting the Ribbon on Two S.I. Gems
- State-of-the-Art Soccer Field Opens at Bloomingdale Park
- NYC Parks Summer Movie Series: Despicable Me 2
- SummerStage Kids Presents: Wildlife Theater from the Central Park Zoo
- SummerStage Kids Presents: Puppetmobile
- SummerStage Kids Presents: Chris Clark Bicycle Stunt Show
- SummerStage Kids Presents: Mr. Chris' Musical Experience