Cpl. William Leonard Square
Click image for larger view
- Description: Plaque on standard ocatagon flagstaff
- Materials: Bronze, cast stone
- Dimensions: H: 9" W: 6" D: ¼"
- Dedicated: November 11, 1934
- Donor: American Legion Post 422
- Inscription: IN MEMORIAM / CORPORAL / WM. A. LEONARD / AMERICAN LEGION / POST 422/
NOV. 11, 1934/
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143