Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Queensbridge Park||Bridge Plaza, Vernon Blvd, and E. River||4||Turf|
(Closed for the season. Reopening in the spring.)
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Queensbridge Park
Queensbridge Park Weather
- Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- Keyspan Bestows Parks with an Arbor Day Gift
- SummerStage Presents: Ismael Miranda / Rebel Tumbao / Joe Claussell (Sacred Rhythm Music)
- SummerStage Presents: J. Holiday in association with WBLS
- SummerStage Presents: Mobb Deep in assocation with Lyricist Lounge
- SummerStage Presents: Harambee Dance Company / Master Class: Harambee Dance Company
- SummerStage Presents: Queens Family Day: Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra / Rashida Bumbray / Michael Mossman & Copland Jazz in association with Kupferberg Center for the Arts at Queens College
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in