Queensboro Bridge, 41 Rd., 40 Ave. Bet. The East River, Vernon Blvd., and 21 St.
Directions via Google Maps
Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Queensbridge Park||Bridge Plaza, Vernon Blvd, and E. River||4||Turf|
(Closed for the season. Reopening in the spring.)
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Queensbridge Park
- Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- Keyspan Bestows Parks with an Arbor Day Gift
- Meli'sa Morgan / Fonda Rae / Alicia Myers / Marley Marl / Hosted by Bob Lee in association with WBLS
- Force MDs / Horace Brown / Jeff Redd / Marley Marl / hosted by Bob Lee in association with WBLS
- Das EFX / Special Ed / Chubb Rock / Black Sheep / Marley Marl / hosted by Bob Lee in association with WBLS
- Rennie Harris Collective Inc. / Master Class by: Rennie Harris Collective
- DANCE IQUAIL! / Master Class by: Karisma Jay
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Handball Courts
- Spray Showers
- Water Fountains
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage