Queensboro Bridge, 41 Rd., 40 Ave. bet. The East River, Vernon Blvd., and 21 St.
Directions via Google Maps
This park is named for the nearby Queensboro Bridge, which is also known as the Queensbridge or 59th Street Bridge. The 1960s band Simon and Garfunkel made the bridge famous in their song “Feelin’ Groovy,” also called “The 59th Street Bridge Song.”
New York soul songstress Meli'sa Morgan began her professional career as a backup singer, working with a number...
- Force MDs / Horace Brown / Jeff Redd / Marley Marl / hosted by Bob Lee in association with WBLS
- Das EFX / Special Ed / Chubb Rock / Black Sheep / Marley Marl / hosted by Bob Lee in association with WBLS
- Rennie Harris Collective Inc. / Master Class by: Rennie Harris Collective
- DANCE IQUAIL! / Master Class by: Karisma Jay
- Queens Family Day Featuring: Invincible: A Tribute to the King of Pop / PitchBlak Brass Band / Little Club Heads / DJ set by Chris Love “The Mixologist”
Directions to Queensbridge Park
- Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- Keyspan Bestows Parks with an Arbor Day Gift
Queensbridge Park Weather