Queensboro Bridge, 41 Rd., 40 Ave. bet. The East River, Vernon Blvd., and 21 St.
Directions via Google Maps
This park is named for the nearby Queensboro Bridge, which is also known as the Queensbridge or 59th Street Bridge. The 1960s band Simon and Garfunkel made the bridge famous in their song “Feelin’ Groovy,” also called “The 59th Street Bridge Song.”
Ismael Miranda aka "El niño bonito de la Salsa" (The pretty boy of Salsa) always wanted to be a...
- SummerStage Presents: J. Holiday in association with WBLS
- SummerStage Presents: Mobb Deep in assocation with Lyricist Lounge
- SummerStage Presents: Harambee Dance Company / Master Class: Harambee Dance Company
- SummerStage Presents: Queens Family Day: Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra / Rashida Bumbray / Michael Mossman & Copland Jazz in association with Kupferberg Center for the Arts at Queens College
Directions to Queensbridge Park
- Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- Keyspan Bestows Parks with an Arbor Day Gift
Queensbridge Park Weather