Click image for larger view
- Architect: Philip Johnson Associates
- Description: Ornamental fountain
- Dimensions: Diameter: 38' D: 4'
- Dedicated: April 7, 1964
- Fabricator: Slattery Contracting Co. (GC); Eugene Duklauer Inc. (plumbing); Nager Electric Co., Inc. (electric); Syska & Hennessy Inc. (mechanical engineer); J.S. Hamel of Hamel & Langer (fountain engineer)
- Donor: Revlon Foundation
- Inscription: DEDICATED: INAUGURATED BY HON. PAUL R. SCREVANE, PRES OF NYC
COUNCIL AND WILLIAM SCHUMAN PRES OF LINCOLN CENTR
INSCRIPTION: THIS FOUNTAIN IS DONATED BY THE REVLON FOUNDATION IN
HONOR OF CHARLES REVSON/
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143