Five Parks (FDR Drive)
E. 53 St. to E. 54 St. at Sutton Pl.; Foot of E. 55 St., E. 56 St., E. 57 St.
Directions via Google Maps
Sutton Parks are five vest-pocket parks that run along the East River in the vicinity of Sutton Place, itself located on York Avenue between 53rd and 59th Streets. The parks were originally known as Five Parks, but were renamed in 1997 by Commissioner Stern for Effingham B. Sutton (1817–1891), the entrepreneur who developed this neighborhood.
Directions to Five Parks (FDR Drive)
Five Parks (FDR Drive) Weather