Back to Monuments List
Night Presence IV
Click image for larger view
- Sculptor: Louise Nevelson
- Description: Openwork construction: undulating ribbon forms frame enlaged doorknob forms and a cut-out of a bird in profile.
- Materials: Cor-Ten steel
- Dimensions: H: 22' W: 13' D: 9'; Weight: 4½ tons
- Cast: 1972
- Dedicated: December 14, 1972
- Fabricator: Lippincott, North Haven, Connecticut
- Donor: Louise Nevelson
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 304-2365