Gertie A. Gorman Memorial
Click image for larger view
- Sculptor: C. Fisher Weimer
- Description: Stele and exedra
- Materials: Deer Isle granite
- Dimensions: H: 9' W: 17' D: 1'6"
- Cast: 1929
- Dedicated: 1929
- Donor: Gertie Emily Gorman Webb and Charles Webb
- Inscription: GORMAN MEMORIAL PARK / ESTABLISHED AND ENDOWED IN MEMORY OF/ GERTIE A. GORMAN / BY HER DAUGHTER / GERTIE EMILY GORMAN WEBB AND CHARLES WEBB / ACCEPTED BY THE CITY OF NEW YORK / MCMXXIX /
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 304-2365