List of Request For Proposals (RFPs), Request For Bids (RFBs), and Request For Expressions of Interest (RFEIs) for concessions opportunities in Parks. Sign-in is required to view and download all RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs. This is to ensure that all participants are notified of official changes to documentation.
View and Download RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs (NOTE: Log-in is required)
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Solicitation #: Q21-A-IT-2014 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Operation and Maintenance of an Indoor Sports Facility and Clubhouse at Cunningham Park, Queens
- Solicitation #: M10-15-SLB-2014 The City of New York Department of Parks & Recreation (â€œParksâ€) requests proposals for the Operation of a Model Sailboat Rental Service at Conservatory Water, Central Park, Manhattan.
- Solicitation #: M53-B-AS-2014 Request for Proposals for the Operation and Management of an Outdoor Arts and Crafts Fair at Theodore Roosevelt Park, Manhattan
- Solicitation #: R46-SB-2014 Request for Proposals (â€œRFPâ€) for the Development, Operation and Maintenance of a high quality cafe and optional snack bar at Midland Beach, Staten Island.
- Solicitation #: M89-AS-2014 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Installation, Operation and Management of an Outdoor Holiday Gift Market at Union Square Park, Manhattan
Request for Bids (RFBs)
- Solicitation #: CWB2014D Request for Bids for the sale of food from mobile food units at Central Park and Washington Square Park, Manhattan.
- Solicitation #: CWB2014D - Addendum Addendum to "Request for Bids for the sale of food from mobile food units at Central Park and Washington Square Park, Manhattan."
Request for Expression of Interest (RFEIs)
- Concession opportunities in NYC parks
- Concessionaire's Statement of Gross Receipts
- Contract Affirmation
- Doing Business Data Form
- Doing Business Data Form Questions and Answers
- Insurance Broker Certification
- Substitute Form W-9
- Substitute Form W-9 Instructions
- Submitted VENDEX Form
- Certificate of No Change
- VENDEX Principal Questionnaire
- VENDEX Vendor Questionnaire
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Exemption Certificate
- VENDEX main page
- VENDEX Processing Procedures
- New York City Charter & Administrative Code
- Franchise and Concession Review Committee (FCRC) website
- FCRC Rules
- FCRC Hearing Calendar
- Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Guidelines
- Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Public Design Commission
- US Green Building Council- LEED
- Department of Buildings
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Minimum Standards for Construction Products
- CEQR (Environmental Review Guidelines)