Boating and Marinas
The Recreational Boating Gateway to New York City. Marina information, docking fees, boat services, kayaking, canoeing, rowboat and paddleboat rentals, and rules relating to the use of Parks' waterways.
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Boat Trips
- Ferries to Mets and U.S. Open
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Rules and Regulations
- Boat Launch Permit (PDF)
- Boating Rules of the Road (PDF)
- Marina Safety Guidelines
- Clean Boating Guidelines (PDF)
- Pumpout Locations
- Permits and Applications
U.S. Coast Guard and State Police Advisories:
Visit the U.S. Coast Guard website for more information.
Review the New York State Boating Regulations.
Read the New York State Boater's Guide (PDF, 1 MB).
Learn about NJ State Police Maritime Security Initiative.
Attention Powerboat Operators
Please read the following:
- No Wake Notice (PDF, 34 KB)
- City of New York's No Wake Bill (PDF, 28 KB)
- Wake Reduction Rules for Orchard Beach and Great Kills Harbor
World’s Fair Marina
125-00 Northern Blvd.
Flushing, NY 11368
Dial 311 for information,
outside of NYC call 212-NEW-YORK