City Chicken Institute: Bronx
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
5:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- 5:30 – Garden gates open
- 6:00 – Workshop begins
- 6:45-7:15 – Open House and Q&A with instructor
- July 30 – Care & Share: Share What Makes Your Flock Thrive
- August 27 – Intro to Chicken Keeping
- September 24 – Chicken Health and Wellness (Co-taught by Dan Carr, a livestock farmer at Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture)
- October 29 – Preparing for Winter (Workshop begins 30 minutes earlier due to earlier sunset.)
We're also holding chicken-keeping workshops in Brooklyn!