City of Water Day
Saturday, July 14, 2012
10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Come celebrate the NY-NJ Harbor and witness the potential of our waterfront at City of Water Day!
- Fun and FREE boat tours for thousands on historic and educational vessels
- A spectacular flotilla of hundreds of kayakers, canoers, and sailors
- In Your Neighborhood locations including more activities all around the Harbor.
- Free kayaking, rowing, and fishing opportunities
- Dozens of arts, crafts, games, and activities just for kids
- Catch a FREE ferry between Governors Island & Liberty State Park to enjoy all the activities
- The Waterfront Activity Fair on Governors Island - To participate as a tabler click here
- The Waterfront Activity Fair at Liberty State Park - To participate as a tabler click here
- River to River Festival
- Car-free waterfront biking
- Special on-water Launch & Press Event
- Delicious food, live music, and much more!
Visit http://www.cityofwaterday.org/ for more information.