Contact Parks > Parks Department Surveys > Parks Accessibility Survey
Thank you for filling out this survey. Please answer all the questions. Specific comments are strongly encouraged at the end of the survey.
Please separate parks with commas (e.g. Prospect Park, Central Park).
2. How often do you visit a city park? Daily Weekly Biweekly (every other week) Once a month Once every few months Yearly Every two years and over
3. How much time do you usually spend per visit? Less than a half an hour Half an hour One hour to 2 hours 2 to 4 hours Over 4 hours
4. Have you ever visited a city park alone? Yes No
6. Do you ever attend any outdoor events held in Parks (including concerts and performing arts)? Yes No
7. Is it easy, difficult, or impossible to enter and travel through most parks in your neighborhood? Easy Difficult Impossible
8. Accessible Comfort Stations Comfort stations are accessible at the parks I visit. Some of the parks that I visit have accessible comfort stations and some do not. No accessible comfort stations are available at the parks I visit.
9. Drinking Fountains Enough More needed None present at the parks I visit
10. Benches and Bleachers Enough More needed None present at the parks I visit
11. Play Equipment The playgrounds that I visit have a lot of accessible playground equipment. The playgrounds that I visit have some accessible playground equipment. The playgrounds that I visit do not have enough accessible playground equipment. The playgrounds that I visit do not have any accessible playground equipment.
12. How do you receive information about Parks? (Choose all that apply.) Parks brochures Parks website Newspaper/Magazine TV/Radio Calling Parks Calling 311
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
(Optional) Please tell us how we can make this page more helpful.If you need a response, please use the Contact the Commissioner form instead.